In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, numerous dealers have partnered with CarGurus in order to provide "Contactless Services" for shoppers. Health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and these features will allow dealers and customers to connect responsibly.
How does it work?
Certain dealerships will be offering one or more of the following services:
- Showroom Appointments and Solo Test Drives: Set up a time to visit the dealership at your convenience. Pick up the keys at a secure spot and you will be able to safely test drive by yourself.
- Virtual Appointments: See the vehicle from the comfort of your home. You can schedule a time to meet with the dealer virtually and get a video tour of the car.
- Free Test Drive At Home: Have the vehicle brought to you. Dealerships that offer this service will drop the car within 25 miles of their location. No commitments! Just take the test drive and return the vehicle to the agreed upon location.
- Contactless Purchase: Payment and financing can be done remotely. Arrange by phone or email and the paperwork will be delivered to you.
- Free Home Drop-Off: Find the right car? If you're within 25 miles of the dealership, your purchase can be brought directly to you.
These are available unless prohibited by applicable rules or regulations.
Which dealers offer this?
On the left side of your search results, you will be able to see a filter for dealers who are offering these services: