Sell My Car Listing Terms and Conditions
Your receipt of the Services is conditioned upon your agreement to these Sell My Car Listing Terms and Conditions and the CarGurus.com Terms and Conditions of Use, which are incorporated herein by reference .
1. Services. “Services” means the inclusion of your private vehicle listing on the CarGurus.com website (the "Site(s)") and associated vehicle sale transaction services made available to you by CarGurus, including CarGurus Pay.
2. Fees. All fees for all Services are payable in advance of the provision of any Service hereunder and are nonrefundable. You shall be solely responsible for the payment of any taxes applicable to its payment for and/or use of the Services, other than taxes on CarGurus’ income.
3. Services and Site(s). CarGurus reserves the right (but shall not have the obligation) to add, remove, update or modify features, deliverables, and products offered under the Services, and to modify the Site(s), without notification to you. CarGurus does not guarantee any minimum level of exposure, leads or sales as a result of your use of the Services. Your obligation to pay the fees is unconditional and not dependent on level of promotion, sales, or leads.
4. Term. You will receive the Services for sixty (60) days unless your listing is removed by you for any reason or by CarGurus due to an issue with your listing.
5. Notice. Any notice required or permitted hereunder to CarGurus shall be deemed to have been duly given only if in writing and delivered by certified U.S. mail postage prepaid and return receipt requested, or via overnight courier, to CarGurus, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 2 Canal Park, Cambridge, MA 02141 or such other address as may be specified by such party in a notice delivered to the other party in accordance with this Section. Notices shall be deemed delivered when received.